[AT] OT-Outlook "kill file"

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Wed Sep 15 12:18:11 PDT 2004

Does anyone know how to set Outlook to block or delete messages from a
specific member of a mailing list. (Not this list before anyone begins to
wonder).

I've tried to no avail. A typical sender address looks like this:

maillistname-bounces at lists.acme.org; on behalf of; Firstname Lastname
[sendername at yahoo.com]

I swear I've tried all the rules in outlook I can think of and can't quite
get it to work. If anyone's successfully done this email me offlist and I'll
send the specific info off list.

Thank you,
Warren

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.