[Farmall] Texas B450 on eBay

Roberto Rivero riv5urug at adinet.com.uy
Wed Sep 15 05:19:02 PDT 2004

Mike here in Uruguay i have seen narrows that came from factory (Doncaster)
in that way.
I think that the row crop version came here many wide front (like mine) and
many narrow.

Roberto  Rivero
Torres  Nauticas 1310
Montevideo   Uruguay   South America
riv5urug at adinet.com.uy

Quien se reusa a participar en politica
termina siendo gobernado por sus inferiores

                        PLATON