[AT] How to test a fuel gauge/Sender??--Rickey

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Wed Sep 15 08:40:26 PDT 2004

Thanks, Steve.
I made that Ammeter statement, not Walt, and I stand by it. The
difference between an Ammeter and a Voltmeter is simply a shunt
resistor, usually inside the case. I guess I should've said that
"all meter movements are ammeters, instead of all  guages.
Of course, my point in my original reply was that all circuits
used for measuring the fuel remaining in a tank are not identical.

Phil