[AT] Kreme kit Old gas residue

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Tue Sep 14 21:40:16 PDT 2004

Well if I can ever remember the name of the stuff there is a better
material than Kreem, something like QuickPoly, It is an epoxy type
substance
that you mix slosh around and once it cures it REALLY stays put
according to folks who used it on the SEL. I've used Kreem a couple
times and had it fail once. After having it come off I will not use it
again. The last sealer I used was stuff I got at an airport, it is
called alcohol resistant sloshing tank sealer. It doesn't take much to
do a tank. 1 gallon would do about 20 motorcycle tanks.

Here are some other that are available as well.
http://prp-porstore.com/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=TankSealers

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown NY