[AT] Tractor hauling truck

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Tue Sep 14 17:37:35 PDT 2004

Spencer,

I guess I should have got more information about the one that showed up at
our SCRAP show.  In addition to the tractors and engines there is also a car
and truck show.  The International was in the line with the rest of the
trucks.  I must say it was VERY impressive!  I have no idea who brought it,
but I assumed it was someone's custom modification.  I didn't know it was a
production truck.

Maybe one of the Dotson brothers knows more about it... Larry, Gary, and
Gene all three were there.

George Willer
http://members.toast.net/gwill/

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's
just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan