[AT] Good to be back

JAHaze at aol.com JAHaze at aol.com
Tue Sep 14 17:15:34 PDT 2004

I fell off the list when we made the big change back in the early part of the
year.  While I tried twice to sign back on it just didn't work and I took it
as a sign that is was time to focus my time on other things for a while.
Well, after about eight months, I decided that I couldn't take it any more and it
was time to get back on.  After a couple of glitches, it seems that everything
is up an running again so I look forward to sharing tractor stories and
tapping into the wisdom of the list...and boy do I need help with some of my new
(and old) projects.

Just wanted to say Hello, I'll be posting a few questions later on as time
allows.

Enjoy,

Joe Hazewinkel
Hazy Hill Farms