[Steam-engine] M. RUMELY SERIAL NUMBER LIST

Paul Ward psward at neo.rr.com
Tue Sep 14 06:35:43 PDT 2004

Steve,

The only reference I have for your engine is in the National Threshers
Association "Steam Engine Directory" published in June of 1956.

The entry reads:
Carlson Bros.
Galesburg, Illinois
25 H.P. Rumely No. 7106

As far as the year is concerned, it looks like it was built in the early
teens.  That's the best I can do, perhaps someone else will be able to add
to this information.  (Blake? Or anyone else?)

Disclaimer:  This information is being provided for educational use only and
may be historically inaccurate.  (It's a hobby, not a funded professional
research project.)

Happy Steaming!

Paul Ward
psward at neo.rr.com