[AT] 1641 Starter/Was problem with 1641

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Tue Sep 14 06:28:33 PDT 2004

Mike,
 I made up a special socket just for that bolt. I used a cheap socket
and ground it down on the end so that it just covered the head of the
bolt (normally the tip would have allowed the bolt to go inside by 1/4"
or so. Then I ground the top (where the drive goes) at a taper and then
I use a wobble drive extension.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown NY