[AT] 1641 Starter/Was problem with 1641

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue Sep 14 07:28:21 PDT 2004

What you need is a shallow socket so you can get past the hardware with
an ordinary extension and have room behind it to get the socket on the
nut and operate it.  You can make one by grinding off about half the
depth of a socket of the right size.  You might also try rounding off
the backside of the socket to make for more clearance to get it in
position.

Larry