[AJD] More JD 40 Carb and other stuff

Don Shehi shehi at commspeed.net
Tue Sep 14 08:44:27 PDT 2004

Duane

Have you rebuilt the TSX688 carb?  I have one my recently purchased 430U.
This one has set for several years, a lot of rust from condensation. The
little work I have done is to remove the top.  Using rust eater I have one
of the shafts free. What should I be aware of?  Should I send it off and
have it rebuilt?

Thanks

Don Shehi
Camp Verde, Arizona