[AT] TD6 in Milwaukee area/an off you can't refuse

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Tue Sep 14 05:22:55 PDT 2004

I rec'd a message from a gentleman in the Milwaukee area who owns a TD6 that
needs a good home.

His messages are copy/pasted below. If you want what sounds like a minor
project, let me know off list and I will give you the owners contact info.
John Parks
Boise, ID

Do you buy old equipment?I have a 1962 International TD-6 crawler with a
drott

loader and need to get rid of it. It ran and moved 3years ago but was parked
because of one steering

clutch froze.Thank you,

Duane

***************************

I replied that due to distance I was not interested but with more info I
would post it on this mailng list............His reply is as follows:

***************************

Thank you for your reply!

The unit is located in Muskego, Wi (Milwaukee,WI).

There is a possibility I will need to move so

the unit is free to anyone who can come get it.

I also have a owners manual,parts manual and new decal

set to go with it. Just before it was parked

a new over center clutch,pressure plate and bearings

were installed the parts cost around $700.00. I always

wanted to restore it but am worried about what to

do if I need to move so feel it is safest to get

rid of it asap.

Thank You so much for your reply and your offer

to add it to the mailing lists.

Duane