[AJD] Carburetor Question

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Mon Sep 13 22:00:43 PDT 2004

Not sure the specific application, but if you're talking common packing
material I think there are 2 choices:

for the purists on older equipment, cotton string soaked with soap

for the practical, teflon tape.  Be sure to get the oil/gas tape, the
package is yellow.  The blue package is for sealing water.  Any common
building supply place will have it.  I bought my last roll at Home Depot.

Totally cheap, and totally effective.

B²
Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, Minnesota USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.