[AT] How to test a fuel gauge/Sender??

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Mon Sep 13 20:36:56 PDT 2004

It sounds like the deck may be toast, Marvin.  Bring it.  The trade in
value may be diminished, but I want to see what it looks like and then
I'll make a decision.

If it makes you feel any better, Mission has a 60-inch deck that is in
such bad condition they won't even put a price on it.  It has so many
welds on it, that it looks like a patchwork quilt.  Adam turned it up so
I could see the underside of it and the blades are nearly 3/4" out of
level.  It has at least two and maybe three bent spindles.

Larry