[AT] Old gas residue

Bo Hinch mmco at cox-internet.com
Mon Sep 13 11:38:04 PDT 2004

I   use  paint/stripper remover from your local hardware store .Depending on
the tank size, pour about a pint of paint remover along with a large
handfull of marble size rocks into the tank , shake it real good every 30
mintues or so for A COUPLE OF HOURS . DUMP EVERYTHING OUT , FLUSH REAL GOOD
WITH WATER , BLOW DRY THE INSIDE  AND YOUR IN BUSINESS . If the carb is
gunked up , use paint remover/stripper on it . To me , its a lot more safer
and works so much better .

Bo Hinch