[AT] corn sheller question

Steve Barr stevebarr at ameritech.net
Mon Sep 13 08:11:27 PDT 2004

Hello

Your sheller was made by H.S. Bell in Ohio somewhere.  I have a few of
their corn grinders.  No markings on the out side except for the size #,
but inside the grinder housing the city was listed.  They also made bells.
 Monkey Wards sold a bunch of their items along with several other catalog
outfits.

Steve
--- Trevorzky at aol.com wrote:

Can any one please tell a little about the H S company? I bought my son a
hand crank corn sheller to use at the Conner Prairie Country fair show
this weekend and can only find the letters H S on the front and H S 3 on
the back .
Is this the company's name? What is the place of origin? Any help is
appreciated. Thanks very much.

Scott,Patty  and Trevor Pike
35 AC WC, 45 AC WC,48 AC G, 53 AC WD,58 AC D-14 and a 50  FARMALL H
Almost all orange all the time