[AT] Case 1200?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Sep 11 13:13:08 PDT 2004

John
The Case 1200 was the first agricultural 4WD tractor that Case offered. I
think they came out about 1965. I can remember the first ones on the dealer
lots and they were very impressive to a small farm boy. No cabs on the first
ones. I've got advertising brochures on them I can look up if you need more
details. Yes, they had optional crab steering. Rated as an 8 plow tractor.
>From the picture I'd say the 1200 had outboard planetaries for final drives.
Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/