[AT] Case 1200?

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Sat Sep 11 05:50:03 PDT 2004

I have been offered an Case 1200, equipped with a non-running (cracked head)
451BDT engine.

Owner tells me it is 4 wheel drive and 4 wheel steer. (crabsteer)

I am again getting into an area where I know little (Not too uncommon for
me) and have never heard of a 1200 series machine or what it was used for.
Do these machines have the same axles as the W9D?  The rear steer on the W9D
has some parts I could use and it would be lots cheaper to pick up this non
runner than to start buying those parts!  (The rear steering spindle on the
W9D's is also used on some of the Trojan, Fiat Allis, et al wheel loaders of
the same size and vintage.)

Thanks
John Parks
Boise, Id