Bargains was Re: [AT] OT-Problem with Cub Cadet 1641

carl gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Fri Sep 10 18:14:22 PDT 2004

When I said I started it and let it set for a several months - that is all I
did.  Started it, reved it a few times and put it away.  About that fast.
Now it was a remanufactured saw - read that used a little and returned for
some reason.  After the plug was changed, I ran it successfully with the
same oil mix as I originally started it with.  I am thinking that I bought
it with the carbon chunk already there - or someone intentionally put it
there to have an excuse to return it after doing a small job with it.
Carl Gogol
Manlius, NY
(2) AC D-14, AC 914H
Simplicity 3112 & 7116