[AT] OT-Problem with Cub Cadet 1641 - Update

Mike S Meulenberg msm10301 at juno.com
Fri Sep 10 14:14:05 PDT 2004

Thanks for all the help so far in trying to get my CC 1641 running again.
There seemed to be a consensus that the battery was bad, so I removed it
and took it to NAPA to have it checked. It had 12.11V which I know is
low, but it only had 61 CCA. I'm going to pick up a new battery tomorrow
morning and hopefully that will solve the problem. I'm keeping my fingers
crossed.

Mike