[AJD] Late Three Brush Generator Specifics Found.

Paul Ward psward at neo.rr.com
Fri Sep 10 06:44:24 PDT 2004

Duane,

I haven't had it running long enough to determine if it is truly working or
not.  At this point, I'm leaning towards the old adage, "If it ain't broke -
don't fix it."

You had mentioned previously that you can somewhat "control" the charging by
using the light switch.  How is that done.  Is it based on the fact that the
lights would be on using electricity?

I appreciate everyone's help with this strange configuration.

Paul Ward
psward at neo.rr.com