[Farmall] tractor accident update

Bigdog dbigdog at columbus.rr.com
Fri Sep 10 05:35:13 PDT 2004

Great news John!

Bigdog
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: E. John Puckett
  Sent: Friday, September 10, 2004 8:29 AM
  Subject: [Farmall] tractor accident update

  Last week I posted a message about a friend who was struck by a falling tree
  limb while bush hogging.  At that time he was completely paralyzed and not
  expected to live.  He was transferred to the Mayo Clinic, and has regained some
  feeling and managed to move his shoulders a little.  Prognosis now is that he
  stands a good chance of making a complete recovery, but it will take several
  months.  He has surprised everyone, including the doctors.  My thanks for
  everyone's thoughts and prayers.
  --
  John
  another one of them