[Farmall] SPAM from old server

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Thu Sep 9 20:23:44 PDT 2004

No problem, I appreciate it actually.   If you folks hadn't spoken up I
would not have realized that it had been a while since I made the
announcement about the sale of the machine and that some people may have
forgotten that I had sold newidea.atis.net with the company.

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!
http://www.atis.net