[Farmall] Corporate Tragedy, Agony of IH

Bob Jacobs Carrowor at comcast.net
Thu Sep 9 16:48:35 PDT 2004

yepper,  corporate giant to death in a relatively short span.

I didn't know they'd reprinted the book.  I happen to have a first edition
copy.  Mom said Dad had to buy it on the first day of release since he was a
dealer for a good number of years.  Now that I've read it though I guess I
may list it on E-Bay and move it on to someone else to enjoy.  Otherwise it
ll just sit here with the several hundred other already read books.  LOL,
too much stuff, too little space.

Bob