SV: [AT] OT-Problem with Cub Cadet 1641

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Sep 9 15:48:57 PDT 2004

Cecil a friend of mine (who should know better) was having trouble with his
chain saw.  He got it running and then it wouldn't cut right so he went out
an bought a new bar and chain.  He put the new bar and chain on and it STILL
wouldn't cut right so he took it to another friend of mine.  He told the
other friend that he knew he (friend 2) was good at fixing things and that
he could have the saw.  If he could get it working fine if not just throw it
away.  Friend 2 gladly accepted the saw, took the chain off the bar, turned
it around and put it on in the right direction.  No he didn't keep it.  He
felt sorry for the guy and took it back to him.

Charlie