[AT] OT Hurricane Tracking Applet

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Sep 9 15:16:13 PDT 2004

Hmmm my memory is not that good John.  I'll have to watch it again.   I sure
hope you are wrong.  We can't take a catagory 4 or 5 storm.  Even a 3 would
be devestating.

On a good note, I see the "assualt weapon" ban is about to run out.
The local gun show man has his timing right.  He has a show here this
weekend.  I need to remember to get info so you can contact him and get his
schedule.  He has a lot of shows in this area.  Sounds like an opportunity
for you maybe.

Charlie