[AJD] , now JD R

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Wed Sep 8 20:21:53 PDT 2004

Well Kevin, it is obvious that:
1)you have been out in the sun too long....again
2)you have ingested/inhaled some non-approved substance, either accidently or by your own hand-we'll leave that one open for interpretation
3)you were kidnapped by aliens and had your brain replaced
4)you have gone quite mad in your never ending quest to restore your R
as everyone knows that you will NEVER find a guy for your daughter that you approve of!!!!!!
lol

Figured I'd get your attention on the pony motor pistons!
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company