[AJD] JD 40 Carb

LeRoy Price lep at epix.net
Wed Sep 8 18:54:52 PDT 2004

It reacts the same on 2 different Carbs both JD 40s.  The JD 40S was so bad I gave up.  The old one screws in with my fingers and thats what doesn't make sense.  If it was the threads wouldn't both have the same trouble?

Where can I get a hose barb?

LeRoy

> From: greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
> Date: 2004/09/08 Wed PM 09:13:35 EDT
> Subject: Re: Re: [AJD] JD 40 Carb
>
> I agree with Duane, the kits are okay except I don't really care for the gaskets but.....
> We just haven't had any problem with them so I wonder if your threads have been pulled a bit?
> Greg
>
> Greg Stephen
> The Old Tractor Company
> Stephen Equipment Company
> Box 709
> 7460 E Hiway 86
> Franktown, CO 80116
> 303-663-5246
> 303-688-4170 fax

Incompetence: When you earnestly believe you can compensate for lack of skill by doubling your efforts, there's no end to what you can't do.