[AJD] , now JD R

Kevin Smolkowski kev at smolkowski.com
Tue Sep 7 10:01:08 PDT 2004

I have a pile (well, 3 of them) bent pony cranks.   I am not a expert,
but it looks like the flywheels gets a little loose and all heck breaks
loose.   Rebuilding the pony isn't cheap, even more so as there are no
pistons available.   If we had enough interest, I wouldn't mind having some
made.  I have a set of NOS's ones that I could send as ones to copy.  (No
they are not for sale at any price.)  I don't know who does this sort of
thing perhaps Gregg knows?

Quoting greg at theoldtractorcompany.com:

Kevin Smolkowski
John Deere Model R