[AJD] JD R

Brandon Knapp lneuwirth at eriecoast.com
Tue Sep 7 06:31:14 PDT 2004

See if the pony can turn over the diesel on full compression continuously
(always start it rolling with no compression though). Weak ponies can only
do it for a turn or so.

Try the diesel on a good load, like a dyno. Especially with the R, try the
PTO, make sure it works. Test the hydraulics if you can.

At least there isn't any power steering to get screwed up!

I just rebuilt the carb on my V-4 last night. Not much to it, and I've never
done a carb before!

Brandon