[AT] OT-Problem with Cub Cadet 1641

Jeff Pilbeam j.pilbeam at comcast.net
Mon Sep 6 19:23:57 PDT 2004

Your voltage reading across the battery is quite low, I would like to see
12.8 to 13.9 even a little higher when engine running past 3/4 throttle.
What is the voltage at High Idle 1/2 to 3/4 throttle.
Clean the battery terminals between the cable and post. Sometimes cables
corrode inside of the terminal end.

Jeff Pilbeam