[AT] OT-Problem with Cub Cadet 1641

Gilbert Schwartz gschwartz1 at mchsi.com
Mon Sep 6 19:40:06 PDT 2004

Mike; Take the battery out of the machine, clean the terminals and
connectors really well and fully recharge the battery. Reinstall the battery
and try to crank the machine. If that don't work, try a KNOWN good battery.
If that don't get it, it's a deeper wiring problem.
(I had exactly what you describe happen to Chev. Cavalier. No crank, jump
start from my running truck with a good pair of cables, no change.  I
removed the car battery, charged it over night, cleaned the connectors,
reinstalled it and it all worked fine.)
I think you've got a bad battery, dirty connections, or an uncharged
battery.
Gil