[AJD] 8 Volt Batteries

Brandon Knapp lneuwirth at eriecoast.com
Mon Sep 6 19:23:29 PDT 2004

Hey Greg,

I was just joking...I certainly know how these things can snowball. Like you
just described, changing the seals leads to a lot of work, and finding bad
parts along the way...."Would you like a complete rebuild kit with that?"

My pony trouble started with a plugged carb, started looking at stuff
and....... After having the crank done, new pistons, head work, etc, the
engine may run OK??

Roger Welsch had a good joke about this, started with a carb adjustment, and
rebuilt the whole tractor!

Brandon