[AT] JD Mag - It ain't very hot

LeRoy Price III leroy_price3 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 6 17:48:43 PDT 2004

Spencer,

Thanks for the note.  The plug wires are new.  I can't say that for the
points and condensor,
nor the plugs.  It was around 4PM when I got to it and it was sort of bright
out.  What I don't see
is a good spark out of the mag.  Meaning at the plug I can't see one at all
and I barely see one
out of the mag if I see one at all.  I also don't see much of a spark at the
points although I'm not looking for an bright arc.

The last time I ran this I had just about the same issue except cleaning the
points did the trick.
But its been sitting al summer and its been wet and humid.  Its outside
under a tarp.  Recleaning
the points didn't help much so I posted.

Can I replace the Coil without pulling the mag?  DOn't know a darn thing
about mags.

LeRoy