[AJD] JD 40 Carb

Dee Schuyler web22hsz at verizon.net
Mon Sep 6 12:20:30 PDT 2004

Leroy
First the obvious, You do not have a hole in the float's do you?
could you have something pushing the float down, when the carb is together
do you?
You should be able to pull the carb drain out and thread a hose barb in,
then using a clear plastic hose you can see just how high
the fuel level is in the bowl.
Dee