[AT] Hauling iron out of Canada; any issues?

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Mon Sep 6 05:05:09 PDT 2004

> I just came back last evening through the Thousand Islands and I gave them
> my birth certificate and drivers license.  The officer promptly handed them
> back and asked for vehicle registration.  I was then free to go.

	I guess a lot depends on the officer at the border. I crossed from
the Buffalo area into Canada with my pickup and empty trailer two years ago
and was only asked where I was born and where I was going. When I said I was
crossing Canada to get to Port Huron, MI, he waved me thru. I can't say I
have ever had a problem with a border crossing.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson