[Steam-engine] TEST

Terry Welch ksw001 at pensys.com
Fri Sep 3 20:50:07 PDT 2004

> Frank Rupert said that his 20 Rumely (yes, Blake your former engine) left
> for the show last week before he came down to Somerset.  He said that he had
> to be there by 11:00 on Wednesday.  Did he make it?
> I believe he did.

The Rumley people have been a great group to work with. I stood on the north end
of the bowl during the parade, my postion as Safety Director,  and watched
during the parade as several loads of Oil Pulls came in. I want to go down and
see if I can get a count of steam engines and Rumley products tomorrow.

You will have to come up when we have both locomotives working. Quite a sight to
see. I am hoping to take a cab ride either tomorrow or Sunday.