[AT] Tire ballast - antifreeze wins

Mike Sloane msloane at att.net
Fri Sep 3 14:34:41 PDT 2004

If you had purchased an adapter for the valve core, you could have
released the pressure by just pushing the little button on the side.
Next time...

Miie

   This way I could pump the AF

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Our elections are free, it's in the results where eventually we pay.
-Bill Stern, sports announcer (1907-1971)