[AT] Ford and Massey Ferguson parts auction

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Fri Sep 3 04:15:14 PDT 2004

	I see by the paper this morning that there will be an auction
tomorrow in Accord, NY - south of Kingston, NY on Route 209 - of mostly
Ford parts including some Sherman transmissions (whatever they are).
I do not plan to go but thought I'd post this just in case someone is
looking for parts. The sale bill says "Loads of Massey Ferguson and Ford
parts (engines, transmissions, rear axles, wheels, tires, hoods, gas
tanks, Sherman Hi-Lo's, old tractor seats.) No mention of condition.
This is an equipment dealer in Accord and the sale also includes some
antiques, tractors and some equipment. Auctioneer is Barmann's Equip
in Slate Hill, NY if interested. 845-355-6875

	I have not seen any of this equipment and don't know any more
about it than what I saw in the ad in the paper.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson