[Steam-engine] TEST

Beth 24port at accesstoledo.com
Thu Sep 2 20:12:58 PDT 2004

Hi Terry,

Frank Rupert said that his 20 Rumely (yes, Blake your former engine) left
for the show last week before he came down to Somerset.  He said that he had
to be there by 11:00 on Wednesday.  Did he make it?

I'd like to come, but no one else was interested that has my
timeframe....dratted job.  Keep us up to date.  I'm sure the Rumely group
has quite a few things up their sleeves.  They really put on a fabulous show
at Wauseon last year.

Please extend my best regards to Charlie.  I'll get there some time to take
a ride on the locomotive!

Happy Steaming!
Beth