[AT] SCRAP show this weekend?

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Wed Sep 1 20:09:08 PDT 2004

Dean,

SCRAP, like Portland, starts early.  My camper, two tractors, and two other
minor pieces of equipment so far have already joined the small city that is
developing.  I'm sorry that the official schedule was left in the camper, so
I can't answer for sure as I'm writing from home.  If you'll send me your
cell #, I'll try to call you tomorrow when I know the schedule.

Saturday and Sunday are the usual days for the tractor pull, threshing,
shingle making, rope making and some other things.  Monday's biggie will be
the traditional HUGE consignment sale... an all day affair for several
auctioneers.

We thought last year's sale that was held in the rain was a muddy mess.  Now
that we've experienced lake Portland, we now know that it was minor.  We're
expecting good weather this time.

George