[AT] Two questions...

Mike Sloane msloane at att.net
Wed Sep 1 14:39:30 PDT 2004

Bob Seith wrote:

> First question -- What's a reasonable price for a restored 1941 JD H?
I can't help you with that.

> Second question -- To you Cub experts. Do you think my 1953 Farmall Cub
> with aftermarket Cat. I three-point hitch would have the gumption to
> pull a 4-foot double-action pick-up disk? Found a secondhand one with
> faded paint and light rust on the disks, but very little real wear.
> Looks to be light duty, as if made for a large garden tractor.
I used to pull a single row 6' Fast Hitch disk with my '65, and the only
problem was keeping it in the ground. I was disking a freshly plowed
field, not trying to bury trash on compacted soil.

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

In America, anybody can be president. That's one of the risks you take.
-Adlai Stevenson, statesman (1900-1965)