[AT] Old test for a bad valve?

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Wed Sep 1 10:18:45 PDT 2004

> I sorta remember that there is a simple test for a bad engine valve-

-something like holding a piece of paper against the end of a tail pipe

(exhaust stack for a tractor).  Anyone remember the details?     John

	I've heard of it in regards to blowback out of the crankcase.
In that case, the blowback from a bad valve would puff out of the
oil filler tube. Don't know about the exhaust pipe test.

Cecil

what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson