[AT] OT another hurricane

Arthur & Deana Southwell asouth at strato.net
Wed Sep 1 03:50:12 PDT 2004

Good morning lists.

As you probably know, we have another hurricane bearing down on East coast of Fla. Gale force winds extend out 140 miles from the center. We are 101 miles from the East coast. IF it hits us with any winds over 50 MPH my goose is cooked as far as my shop goes. The house probably won't stand up to much wind this time either.

I'll let you know our condition as soon as I can after the storm passes. Any thing like 2 weeks ago and it will be a while. We were without phone service almost 2 weeks. To keep the mail box from getting clogged, I'll unsubscribe from the lists Friday or Saturday.

Our hearts go out to the folks up North along the Atlantic Seaboard who got hit a couple of days ago. I hope Frances doesn't get to you and cause more destruction.

Y'all take care,
C'ya,
AMS

Arthur Southwell