[AT] another adventure

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Tue Oct 26 05:18:11 PDT 2004

	Thanks for the kind words, fellas. I can't wait to get my
hands on it. I sure do wish I had some close neighbors that needed
work done as I have a feeling I won't need it for the whole week.
Once I pull 25 or 30 stumps I will know a lot more about how the
week is going to go. I have a fairly large pile of stones that can
be moved if I have time and a half mile of golf cart trail out into
the woods that can be done if I have time on the clock. I also have
a feeling I have a deposit of sand on the property and am going to
use this thing to have a look.

	Yes, Carl, it would certainly set those beams in the stream
for you. It appears to me it will lift 6 tons at 15 feet out from
the machine and two tons way out there. Digs pretty deep too if you
need a deep hole. They called off delivering it yesterday and are
bringing it today some time. Charlie, it is very comfortable in the
cab and like no machine I have ever run. I ran a PC-150 earlier this
summer and it was really something. I just hope they don't keep me
on the hook all day waiting for the telephone to ring.......

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson