[AT] Ford 600's

HaliganBar at aol.com HaliganBar at aol.com
Tue Oct 19 21:09:22 PDT 2004

Wow a pair of 600s...nice! My first tractor was a '55 Ford 660 with a Wagner
loader. I paid $3200 for it and sold it 2 years later for $3500. I really like
them, especially without the loader. They are about 32 HP and all have live
hydraulics. The model number and serial number should be stamped on a flat spot
on the block just aft of the starter. The model number will tell you if it is
4 or 5 speed, SOS, and if it has a live PTO. They are great little tractors
for mowing, grading, or anything the requires a 3-pt. hitch.

Heck, if he takes $500 a piece, grab them! They are worth way more than that
for parts.

Good luck!
Karl

In a message dated 10/19/04 9:26:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time, JAHaze at aol.com