Cecil's relay (was Re: [AT] Good grief that is small

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Oct 2 05:58:59 PDT 2004

I guess I was wrong - Cecil went back to the workbench and doped out the
terminals with the aid of a battery and a voltmeter, and the "switch" is
just that - turns on and off the relay when activated.

Well, it was a good theory...

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and the government
when it deserves it. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)