[AJD] Light Lens

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Sun Oct 31 22:00:06 PST 2004

Leroy
Here's how I always think about tractor lights w/glass lenses, works for most common lights

Common 5" JD lights, mostly the same as any other light this size. Including IH, MH, and others I have personally seen.

7" lights-JD, MM, and others.

Oliver is off in left field having a light on some tractors that is in between the 2 above, say in the 6" range. Until recently these lens were nearly impossible to locate, believe they are reproduced now.

>From here we get into more specialized lights such as the true originals on the N series Fords, the various KW lights on other brands/early trucks and autos/industrial applications/ and dynamo lighting kits on very early JD's and others.
There are also of course the little bullet lights and others.
Maddening at times to find correct replacements but then that's what makes all this fun isn't it? This IS fun isn't it? ????

Anyway, just try one to be sure, no big deal to swap one out of JD into your light to check it

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
Box 709
7460 E Hiway 86
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--A GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!