[AT] Fw: [IHC Cub rear wheel

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Oct 31 10:58:00 PST 2004

I don't know where you are located, but most any tractor salvage yard
will have old Cub rears to sell.

Biewer's <http://www.salvagetractors.com/> is good, but there are
hundreds more. Take a look at the salvage yard listing on the ATIS site
or take a look at this one: <http://www.samstractor.com/salvage.html>

Mike