[AT] Warning!

Irma bellville1 at vci.net
Sat Oct 30 21:18:43 PDT 2004

Check your phone bills carefully. I have just been slammed with a service I
did not authorize. It is called OAN. Now if you want to read more about this
go to Google and search OAN. You will find this is happening to people all
over. Once these people have received payment it is very hard to get your
money back . Some still waiting for that to happen and it may not happen. If
your bill is set to auto-pay they will be paid by your local phone
company,then it is up to you to get your money back.
 I have attached one link about this rip-off company. There are many more
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff113035.htm
Irma Brown
Bellville Farms
2599 Eddy.Crk.Rd.
Eddyville, KY 42038

===== Life is a theater - invite your audience carefully
There are some people in your life that need to be loved from a distance,
who should be moved to the balcony of your life. Choose wisely the people
who sit in the front row of your life. Author Unknown