[AT] JI Case-Drott serial number help

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Sat Oct 30 20:27:05 PDT 2004

Ed............thanks for checking.  1985 seemed a little new to me so I kept
on looking through all my literature.   I did find a reference showing that
the model 85RM2's were made from 1971 thru 1977...................and that
is close enough for me.  I found it in Case electrical cross reference.
Based on the serial numbers of those shown, I am guessing mine would be
around 1973-4.

John Parks
Boise, ID